LVSA members can now get their job openings posted on the website by emailing the details to: email@example.com. All job openings will be posted for 1 month
7777 S. Jones Blvd. #1253 | Las Vegas, NV 89139 | (267) 303-0268 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Monte Carlo Spa & Salon at MGM Resorts International July 2014 – Present
Spa & Salon Manager
- Provided leadership, support, direction, and supervision of staff in the daily operations to ensure excellent performance and guests’ experience.
- Responsible for the daily operations of the spa reservations to maximize daily revenues in accordance with the budgetary guidelines to capture full revenue potentials
- Maintain total financial management duties, budgeting, forecasting, payroll, and schedule as well as product inventory
- Lead, trained, motivated, developed and managed reports to promote productivity while supporting the company vision
- Created internal promotions and developed external social media and e-blast marketing programs to increase exposure
- Increased revenue 11% vs. budget with an average revenue of $143 per treatment
- Added a Side By Side service to enhance spa services and generated $340k YTD since implemented in 2015
- Increased retail 42% YTD and unit per dollar has increased 25%
- Increased service levels via training. Spa was continuously in top 5% of guest reported survey satisfaction with multiple months at 100% satisfaction
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa/The Water club Spa Immersion June 2012 – July 2014
Manager of Spa, Salon & Barbershop
- Oversee service standards and expectations for two spas (Spa Toccare & Spa Immersion)
- Create and ensure an engaging environment with consistent flawless delivery and execution of service for all departments at each spas
- Maintain professional relationship with suppliers and vendors
- Focus on spas improvements and implementation of best demonstrated practices.
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure total guest satisfaction and efficient operations in a safe, friendly, comfortable environment.
- Responsible for maintaining service reports and facilitate service meetings and help guide department leaders on areas to focus on to elevate service levels
- Ensures that process improvement objectives, specific goals, measures and metrics are established
- Guide Business decisions by staying on top of Spa Industry trends.
Mandarin Oriental Hotel New York August 2011 – December 2012
- Created and oversaw service and brand standards and training for the spa, salon, and pool team
- Directly manage operations, experience of spa front concierge, fitness, and pool area.
- Evaluate and coordinate operations and administrative spa functions. Ensure all spa reports and data are submitted on time to the relevant corporate and hotel offices
- Ensure that staffing is maintained at an appropriate level to match business demand
- Provide direction and supervision to the lifestyle boutiques; create awareness and emphasis on retail and product offerings of the spa
- Oversees spa selection, staffing, and staff performance of all spa colleagues
Qua Baths & Spa Caesars Entertainment July 2008 – August 2011
Spa Operations Manager
- Responsible for $15m spa and pool grand opening, renovations and product placement
- Provide on-site preopening assistance (construction coordination, procurement, retail set-up, employee and management hiring, employee & management training, preopening events)
- Develop and assist new managers and supervisors through company Management Training Programs to ensure effective operations after opening.
- Developed and executed standard operating procedures, quality service and training programs 75 employees
- Managed all aspects of purchasing and keep inventory for all retail and treatment products, worked with current vending companies and prospected new ones
- Sought and selected team leaders for each functional areas
- Worked with DCA inspector to ensure health and safety practices are in compliance
- Set Public Relations events with East Coast Magazines, newspapers, and host VIP clientele to ensure successful launch
- Worked with Caesars Entertainment Leadership team on strategic planning for future Qua Baths & Spa endeavors
- Worked collaboratively with Qua Baths & Spa Las Vegas Team to ensure seamless “Qua” experience
- Seasonal supervision and management of the hotel beach and pool
- Grew group booking by 60% and local business accounts by 30% from 2009-2010. Strategies included; attending and hosting women’s networking events, promoting the spa girl’s night out occasion
- Member of the Total Service Committee
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa October 2005 – July 2008
Retail Operations Manager
- Recruited, developed, and trained 107 employees quality service standards
- Ensures availability of merchandise and services by approving contracts; maintaining inventories.
- Formulates pricing policies by reviewing merchandising activities, determining additional needed sales promotion; authorizing clearance sales; and studying trends
- Markets merchandise by studying advertising, sales promotion, and visual plans, analyzing operating and financial statements for profitability ratios.
Rizziere Aveda School for Beauty and Wellness
Skin Care Program/Microdermabrasion Certified/Makeup Artistry GPA 3.7
National Massage Therapy Institute
Massage Therapist Certified/Licensed in PA & NY GPA 4.0
International Business Management/Minor in Advertising GPA 3.8
Please contact Jocylene directly at: email@example.com